To help keep the prices low, visitors are asked leave the barn clean and tidy. Barns can normally be occupied after 4.00pm and need to be vacated at 10.30am on departure day. (Variations can often be arranged with the barn operators).
- Toilets – two eco-friendly compost toilets, separate to barns.
- Parking – Off road parking for several vehicles. Additional off-road parking at the farm if required (by prior arrangement).
- Electric light – yes, inside and out.
- Camping facilities – no, the only facilities are the barn spaces.
- Sleeping areas: up to 8 in bottom barn and 7 in top barn.
- Guests must be prepared to share barn space if they have not booked a full barn for their sole use.
- WiFi – available on request.
- Pets – allowed, see T & C’s
Facilities in the barn:
- Electric sockets – yes metered*
- Cooking facilities – electric cooker (metered) in each barn.
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Cooking utensils.
- Bucket and bowl.
- Water – Sink with cold running water
- Hot water available – electric meter* for water heater
- Heating: Electric cooker will give off heat (metered). Small electric stove heater. There is no central heating.
- Sleeping platforms for your camping bags.
- No linen provided
- Guests must be prepared to share facilities if they have not booked a full barn for their sole use.
- Sleeping areas: up to 8 in bottom shed and 7 in top shed.
- Electric light – yes, inside and out
*electric meter accepts £1 or £2 coins only
- Toilets – two eco-friendly compost toilets, separate to barns
- Shower & wash room – separate to barns, metered*
- Outdoor barbeque allowed
- Handbasin cold running water
- Open fires – log fire outside in ring of stones only
- Stove fire – you will need to provide your own wood or coal (available at local garage)
- WiFi available on request
*electric shower meter accepts £1 coin only