Terms & Conditions
Most IMPORTANTLY Please keep NOISE to a minimum to keep neighbours and other campers happy. It will cause issues and disturb someone.
All young people under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
We regret that we do not allow dogs or pets to stay in visitor’s cars or in the barn on their own. We ask that dogs or pets are kept under control and you, the owner, are responsible for clearing up after it (small compost pit available) .
Smoking – strictly no smoking in the barns or naked flames (you will be asked to leave)
Liability for any damage/breakages in the barn is your responsibility.
We do not accept any responsibility for damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, vehicle or possessions.
Arrival after 4pm on day of arrival and Departure before 11.00am on day of departure.
We need 50% deposit to secure a booking – I’m afraid that we aren’t able to take provisional bookings for longer than 24 hours.
All bookings made are non-refundable and non-transferable
We reserve the right to refuse a booking.
COVID19 – To help guests stay safe and well
Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures. ‘We are all in this together’, and we look forward to your support in respecting our COVID Secure protocols, helping both us and you stay safe.
- We have carried out an assessment and have new procedures.
- Our Barns and Shepherd hut will be operating to COVID Secure guidelines as published by the Government.
- We’ve increased the rigour and frequency of cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting common areas:
- Mains water sink in the dairy
- Shower and meter
- We aim to provide a contactless arrival and departure process wherever possible. If you need assistance please call 07940320544 or 01538372051
- Our common areas will be open with social distancing measures to be used.
- This includes toilets, designated to each barn – Top barns to use heifers and bullocks, Bottom barn to use moo loo and porta potty in dairy.
- The shower is designated to the Bottom barns but if the Top barns guests need to use it please contact me so it can be sanitized before use.
- Covered areas – Top barn to use covered area closest with flower quote. Bottom barn to use green LCB trailer.
- Fire pits – Top barn to use fire pit closest to barn. Bottom barn to use fire pit closest to green trailer.
- Please wash your hands regularly.
Our guidelines to keep you safe on our camping barns and hut
Arriving on site
When you arrive on-site everything is straight forward for the barn but if you need me please call 07940320544 or 01538372015. Please call if staying in the Shepherd Hut.
Your barn will be freshly cleaned for your arrival. As part of our COVID SECURE commitment, we have taken extra steps to ensure your wellbeing at our barns/hut.
Using the toilets –
We’ve increased the rigour and frequency of cleaning and sanitising products, and enhanced the regularity of disinfecting surfaces across all common areas designated to each barn.
Using communal areas
Our other common areas such as covered areas and fire pits will be limited to use by designated barn of one family/group at any one time to meet social distancing requirements.
- Should the facility be occupied or in use, there will be the need to queue externally.
- Please observe the appropriate social distancing requirements
You can do your bit…
As the saying goes, ‘we are all in this together’ and by respecting each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
- Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in the local area.
- Respect social distancing.
- Limit social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people outside.
- Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds
What If I’m unwell on-site?
We really hope this doesn’t happen but if you’re staying on-site and feel unwell please follow the guidance below.
- Go online to NHS 111.
- Call us to let us know 07940320544 or 01538372015.
Please leave the barns/hut in an acceptable condition. We will ensure they are cleaned and sanitised appropriately before our next guest.
Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Leek Camping Barns via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws:
Data Protection Laws – any application law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC ( Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national inplemention laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Leek Camping Barns, we or us – Leek camping Barns of Padwick Farm, Lowe Hill, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 7LY;
User or you – any third party that accesses the website and is not either(i) employed by Leek Camping Barns and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Leek Camping Barns And accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, firstname.lastname@example.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitations”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For the purposes of the applicable Data protection Laws, Leek Camping Barns is the “data controller”. This means that Leek Camping Barns determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Leek Camping Barns will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you make payment to us , through this Website or otherwise;
c. when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
8. Leek Camping Barns will received Data about you from the following third parties:
e. other booking agents you may contact
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provides you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons;
a. internal record keeping;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances ( see the section headed “ Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. relevant authorities – to comply with planning conditions;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. get safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive. “ Where we are legally permitted to do so , we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our system.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquires, exercise any rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at http://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instance, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Leek Camping Barns by email at email@example.com.
Our website address is: https://leekcampingbarns.co.uk.